Khamis, 15 Julai 2010

Fridge Magnet MAS Airbus A330



Malaysia Airlines operates two variants of the Airbus A330: the Airbus A330-200 (3 in fleet) and the Airbus A330-300 (11 in fleet). This aircraft is used to fly short-to-medium-haul routes, such as Kunming, Beijing and Chennai. Malaysia Airlines owns all A330-200 and -300 aircraft, and the first was delivered in 1995. Their Golden Club Class interiors and seats have been refurbished. Malaysia Airlines' Airbus A330-300 and A330-200 aircraft will be refurbished in batches with new seat covers, carpet and un-pleated curtains. Seat cushion and arm caps will be replaced with a new material. All 14 Airbus A330 aircraft are painted in the standard Malaysia Airlines' livery, with its logo on the tailfin.

3 ulasan:

  1. Hello

    I am from the UK and I collect airplane fridge magnets like the MAS airline and AirAsia Airport magnets you have. Is there anyway you can help buy new ones of those you have already for me? I will be happy to swap them for some other magnets such as BMI baby airline airplane magnets and Globespan airline airplane magnets (which are no longer produced as the airline has gone bust) or other magnets from the UK?

    BalasPadam
  2. Hi Li, please email me: puteriayu_110781@yahoo.co.uk

    BalasPadam
  3. Hi, I'm looking for this magnet. Pls contact me at alan-2202@hotmail.com. tq

    BalasPadam